I had such a fun time interviewing our 3 year old daughter, Caitlyn. If you are looking for a way to kill some time on Saturday afternoon, interview a toddler!
Although it was a challenge to get her to focus and sit still. There were way more questions, and this is what we managed to get out! She is growing so fast, and cannot believe the end of her toddler years are approaching.
Interview with a toddler
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Caitlyn, come eat. (I thought it would be something more profound..hahaha)
2. What is something daddy always say? Caitlyn I am going to ‘bliksem’ you
3. What is your favourite thing to do? Swimming
Related Post: The Side of Motherhood That We Do Not Post On Instagram
4. What makes you happy? Teacher at swimming (on this day she had her swimming lessons)
5. How old are you? 3 (showing three fingers), but I want to be 4 (shows four fingers)
6. How old is Mommy? 3 (okay)
Related Post: 10 Things I Miss About My Life Before KidsSuper fun parent and toddler activity is to 'Interview Your Toddler'. Here are some questions to try… Click To Tweet
7. How old is Daddy? 2 (okay)
8. Who is your best friend? Mamma (awhhh). Last week it was Eli and Evan from school, but okay.
9. What did you do today? I fell in the water at swimming (yes she did and her dad pulled her out, nothing serious)
10. What is your favourite food? Soup, bread and chicken (that was her lunch)
11. What is your favourite song? When it’s storming… (what they sing at school when its storming outside, I am not really sure?) and second favourite is Shosholoza
12. What do you want for your birthday this year? Rainbow dash (favourite character from My Little Pony, she also likes to be referred to as ‘Rainbow Dash Caitlyn’)
13. What is your favourite animal? Lion – so it can bite daddy
14. What is love? Mamma (awhhh…..too precious)
15. Where do you live? At home (well, what other answer did I expect)
This is definitely something I would want to do on an ongoing basis, these memories are too precious and the ‘interview’ was such fun. Even though I had to chase her bit around the house. 🙂