I am also a self-confessed Pinterest addict (follow my Pinterest boards here), and I love looking for quotes and jokes.
Here are some recent funny sayings I stumbled across!
Here are 15 Funny Mom Sayings
1. I love it when I find myself screaming “STOP SCREAMING” to my kids
Yeah, setting a great example.
2. Hey train wreck. This isn’t your station.
Yeah, keep it moving.
3. Have you ever looked at the last few loads of laundry and considered throwing them away?
I have thrown laundry out the door before. I can be a bit temperamental. Not kidding!
4. If I ever go missing. Please follow my kids. They can find me no matter where I try to hide.
Every. Single. Time.
5. As kids we wondered why our parents were always in a bad mood. Now, we’re like ‘ooohhhh’
6. I hate it when I play with kids for 7 hours, then it turns out it was only 20 minutes.
7. When I tell my kids I will do something in a minute, what I am really saying is ‘please forget’
8. Interviewer: Tell me about a time you once dealt with a difficult situation. Mom ‘I once had a four year old’. Interviewer ‘You are hired’.
My absolute favorite. As someone who does interviews a lot, I will totally accept this as an answer.
Interviewer: Tell me about a time you once dealt with a difficult situation. Mom 'I once had a four year old'. Interviewer 'You are hired'. Click To Tweet
9. Dear Monday: My Momma dont like you, and she likes everyone
No further caption needed.
10. So it turns out, being a parent is mostly just googling symptoms your kid has.So it turns out, being a parent is mostly just googling symptoms your kid has. Click To Tweet
11. That awkward moment when you’re not sure if you actually have free time, or if you are just forgetting something.
Pretty much my life, that is why I use a planner, my template can be found here.
12. To hell with this shit. I am going on maternity leave. See ya!
Just a little bit of this right?
13. Parenting is basically whispering FFS under your breath before answering to your name.
14. A worried mother does better research than the FBI!
15. Parenting was much easier when I was raising my non-existent kids hypothetically
Share this post if you had a little laugh!Let's not take everything so serious, have a little laugh at #momlife! Click To Tweet